01, 01, 2016
Happy New Year, everyone! So 2016 has arrived and every year we all like to set some new goals and challenges for ourselves. Although we may not always follow or complete these goals it’s still a great attempt to see what we can try and accomplish throughout the year. Last year I wasn’t as organized as I would have liked to be so I decided to write down and put it permanently online as a reminder (!) of what I would like to achieve this new year.
This year, I will…
1. Focus on developing new skills and knowledge to help grow my business.
2. Try not to use the word ‘try’ – instead use the word ‘will’.
3. Begin looking at life in a more positive manner.
4. Organize my time more efficiently.
5. Be stronger and more confident.
6. Go travel and experience more culture.
7. Read more cooking books.
8. Do what I can to stay happy and healthy.
9. Commit to my projects and finish them thoroughly.
10. Find inner peace.
11. Practice more kindness to others even when it’s not reciprocated.
12. Give more time to those who are worth having around.
13. Help those who need it.
14. Make sure to never forget to love myself.
15. Learn a new language and continue to keep learning the ones I’ve already started.
16. Join the Blogilates culture!
17. Enjoy what I have and not what I don’t have.
18. Remember to stay true to what I want for myself and continue to reach my goals.
19. Forget what hurt me in the past so that I can move on to better things.
20. Stop worrying about the future and live in the now.
I hope you have all been having a wonderful new years so far! What are your 2016 New Year’s resolutions? xo.