12, 11, 2015
By the time you read this I’ve already jet set off into my next destination (follow my instagram to see where I headed this time). I have a love-hate relationship when it comes to packing since it really puts your minimal packing skills to the ultimate test. I do have to say that after having quite the experiences of packing up and flying away I’m getting a lot better at this!
With even some room to spare I managed to pack up my must haves to keep me feeling at home and busy on the plane ride:
• Phone with LuMee case
•Spigen phone case & chargers
• Ricoh Caplio GX100 digital camera
• Samsung earphones
• Eyeglasses – Clearly Kam Dhillon 3092 frames
• Books – Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona & The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
• Snack – Gluten free and vegan!
• Liquids bag (my post on packing liquids is here)
• Toilette & Makeup bag
Safe and happy travels everyone! xo